Our Quran tutors are highly honorable and respectable. For the reason, we choose only trustworthy and qualified teachers with profound knowledge of the Quran, Tajweed, and its rules. Moreover, our Quran teachers are polite, decent, and equipped with the necessary skills to teach Quran to kids and adults.
What factors do we consider while selecting tutors?
This is a big yet valid question that comes in mind. Therefore, AlQuranRecite does not compromise on the standards and quality of its services. So, we have the following basic criteria for teachers’ selection.
- Must be Hafiz, Qari, Alim qualified from a prestigious institute.
- Our teachers are university graduates.
- They have enough professional experience and skills.
- AlQuranRecite trains them as per Quran teaching pedagogies and parameters.
- Must have previous experience of Quran teaching.
- Good nature and friendly.
Online female Quran tutors at AlQuranRecite
Online female Quran tutors are a unique facility for Muslim sisters to learn and understand Quran at home. Indeed, at AlQuranRecite, sisters and daughters can find the best female Quran teachers easily. We ensure security and privacy for our sisters.
On the other hand, our female tutors are qualified and skilled enough to teach Quran thoroughly. Apart from this, they are well-versed in Tajweed and Tarteel rules. Most of the sisters want to learn Tajweed. So, we have the best female tutors for Tajweed and Tarteel.
What qualities do our female Teachers have?
We try our best to hire skilled and qualified female teachers. Essentially, they have the following characteristics.
- Good enough English-speaking skills
- Quran reading and teaching certification (Ijazah)
- Teaching skills and experience.
- Graduated from reputed universities.
- Polite, cooperative, and principled.